Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ebay

Good Afternoon. Well as you know Amazon will be a bust for me to sell on. Now Ebay will be to. I thought that Ebay might be good place to make a quick buck on. But I was wrong. I have read so many horror stories of how Ebay treats it's sellers. It seem like they have gotten worst. Every bad story I hear about ebay or as they now call it Feebay. I think about that old black and white Movie Frankenstein. Ebay is Frankenstein and the eBay sellers are the villagers that want to destroy eBay for the way they are treated. So I have some cool merchandise to sell I just have to find an avenue to sell it on.  I have an online store but looking for other places to sell stuff on.  I put some stuff on Facebook Market place as a test. We will see what happens with that. Hustle Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment