Wednesday, June 21, 2017

T Shirt's

Hello Everyone, Yesterday I was out hunting for T shirts at some of my local discount shops. I came across a few, but boy are there a lot more T shirt  hunters out there then there was before. Everybody thinks that they can make a million off of selling T shirts nowadays. I overheard these teenage girls talk about buying T shirts to flip and make extra money. I mean it's getting competitive just like hunting for video games.

Because everyone and their mother on YouTube has told their business about finding stuff in thrift stores cheap  to sell on the internet. Really to sell on ebay. The thrift stores have seen the videos so now they are  pricing their t shits from $2.50 to $12.99 .They use sell for $1.69 to $5.99 tops back in the day. Heck I use to see T -shirts  selling for 99 cents back in the day.

 This makes it harder for a re-sellers like me to get any kinda a profit off a $12 T shirts.  Which I will not buy anyway it's to darn expensive. So I pick up  T shirts for as cheap as possible  and see how it goes. I got this cool batman shirt for cheap but I had a coupon for 30% off which made it even better. Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment