Saturday, July 8, 2017

Good Summer

So Far So good. It's been a good yard sale summer for me. Today I got some good stuff cheap. I am taking about vintage barbie dolls and video games that I will be posting-in my store soon. Don't get me wrong I have been spending way more money then I care to so far I have spent over $100. But what I am getting is worth it. Someone said that you have to put a few miles on your car to get the good stuff and they were right. I have put a few miles on my car to see what I can find. I have traveled 15-20 miles sometimes even 30 miles outside of the areas I normally do and can I tell you that has paid off.

I notice people in my  area think they got gold to sell when it comes to their yard sales. but if I go say 15 miles outside my area the people doing the yard sales are happy to give you a bargain and truthfully they got better stuff. So yes it pays to go out of your way at times. Keep hustling!

No comments:

Post a Comment