Monday, July 31, 2017

Good Weekend


Hello Everybody hope you had as good a weekend as I did. I found some crazy yet interesting stuff. Like this Movie from who knows where. I think they were trying to copy the Dragon Ball  Z cartoons. Who know I just know it was a great find for cheap. I like finding different stuff.

I realized this weekend that I am way over my $20 budget. I mean way over. In reality the thought of doing this kinda experiment is good but the reality of it is that if you want to catch the deals your going to spend more then $20 bucks. Also once you spend the money, list the items and wait for it to sell. But in that time your waiting  for your items to sell your missing out on more deals that you could have made because you don't have the money. See what I mean 
Keep on Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment