Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I Feel Like This


Yes I feel like jumping up and down for joy and I will tell you why. Saturday's yard sale hunting was a bust because the weather kept a lot of people from doing their yard sale. So my lucky spot that I usually find some stuff at was a bust. Sunday I really did not feel like going out but my Partner convinced me because Sunday was nice. We hit a few yard sales but then.........

I went to one yard sale  I almost missed it because they had it way back in their yard  and you would hardly notice it. But I am glad we found it because when it came to video games and system we hit the mother load!!! The seller had a lot of  video games and systems he was getting rid of and a lot of great  dvd movies. Needless to say that we came out with literally a  trunk full of stuff at a decent price. I got  sony xbox systems, 2 sony psp's and games a whole lot video games, movies and even some airplane  models. Most of the sellers stuff was priced at $1. Sweet right!

The best part about being at this yardsale was that we were the only ones so we could take our time looking over his merchandise. Heck we even help the seller put up a  tent to protect his merchandise from the sun and  helped him rearrange his merchandise on his tables so that it would look nicer for when people looked at it . He was very grateful for the help.


So this weekend was a victory.Now I just need all this stuff to sell on my site. Keep Hustling..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment