Monday, August 21, 2017

Not Feeling The Love

Hello Everybody, Well this weekend I went to my favorite garage sale place. This is the place where I get the best stuff for great prices. Well not this weekend. I was not feeling the love from them. I even tried 2 different areas and still nothing. What I saw was a lot of baby clothing, toys and accessories. If I had a baby I would be racking up. Saw lots of tools and yard stuff and junk. Very few toys or video games. Saw a lot of odds and ends. Nothing to say Yes the mother load like  two weekend ago. Oh well can't feel the love every weekend. I think for the whole weekend if I spent $10 that was a lot. So how was your hustling weekend? Keep Hustling
                  For good stuff &things that are fun and different check out my online stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment