Thursday, August 3, 2017

Score!!!


Score!!! Hello all well here's the deal for today. I went to my local Savers( thrift store) to donate a bunch of stuff that I no longer needed and to get my 30% discount card. When I finished unloading my unwanted stuff the guy who took my stuff gave me two 30% off cards. Which was very nice of him. When I went into the store I always head right to the section  where they keep their video games and books. They had no video games that was worth my time and the ones  they did have was marked $2.99 for one. Use to be $2.99 for 2. Workers at savers said that management wanted to go up in price and when they did that it pissed a lot of their customers off. But that's not my story.

A worker I know there who knows that I collect video games called me to the back room where they collect their donations. He pulled out a bunch of sweet video games and movies they just got in. So I had first picks of some nice video games. Nice!!!  I grabbed all that I wanted and as I was checking them a guy was standing over my shoulder looking at what I was doing. Looked like he wanted my games. He then left to check out the other videos I left because I didn't want them. He was mad when he passed me for the second time knowing that I grabbed all the good games and movies. Sometime you win and sometimes you lose. Hey I have lost plenty of times to others looking for the same thing that I was . I got about 40 games with a 30% off coupon.  All I can say was today was a good day! Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment