Sunday, September 24, 2017

They Found It!


Hello My  Hustlers, well I knew a good thing would not last long. Yesterday I went to my favorite spot for good and cheap merchandise. And guess what my competition already found my spot. This community was a gold mine for cheap but good quality stuff. Yesterday I went to one of the homes in this community the guy was packing up . He asked me what I was looking for and I said video games among other things. He told me about 4 other people were asking about the same thing within the last hour or so. My competition has found my yardsale spot D..M.

I also notice in my yardsale stops yesterday the things that I normally would  buy for  $1 or 2 are  now $5 or more. Somebody called my favorite spot, really it's a community and told them to raise their prices.  I did mange to find somethings but nothing like I use to find and not at the prices that I wanted to pay. Oh well I guess something beats nothing at all right. Keep Hustling!

No comments:

Post a Comment