Sunday, September 10, 2017

Two Things


Hello Everyone two things happen this weekend first on Saturday I had my own yardsale. I needed to make money on all the stuff I had laying around. I was surprised normally I would make about $40 bucks selling my junk ...But this  weekend I made $150. That was alright in my book for one day of hard work. The funny part is that I met the same people as me at my yard sale the ones that want good stuff cheap for cheap. It was funny to haggle with like minded people.

2nd thing was that I went to a community yard sales on Sunday. It was held in an area called Port Washington. The area  has nice homes lots of land, tree like settings but, these people think they have gold and sterling silver that they are selling. First most of the houses and it was about 30 of them had very little stuff to sell and what they did sell was mostly little kids clothing, toys, baby clothing bikes, strollers. you get the point. I did see some xbox games that I wanted but they wanted $6 each. The seller was not will to make a deal . So I walked.  I was not seeing  yard sale prices they were retail one at this community yard sale. Oh I did  get this  sharper image ice maker for $1. I love sharper image stuff. Well that's my weekend Hustle. Keep Hustling 

No comments:

Post a Comment