Saturday, September 16, 2017

Yardsale Day!!!

Hello My Hustlers. Today was yard sale day for me. There was so many to go  I needed to clone myself just  so that I could hit them all. I started at 8:30 this morning and finished by 4p.m. Heck I was to tired to go on. Besides that it was hot and muggy today and the energy level was not so great. But here's what I got  at one of my stops this  Hip Hop Millionaires Game brand new in package. It was  just right cheap , cute and new. Also got a DreamCast & Gamecube systems at another  yardsale with plenty of games to go with it at a nice price. Now all I need is to sell all the stuff I am buying faster then what I am now.

 Here's a funny thing while I was looking at  stuff at a yardsale. This guy drives up really fast in a van stops and hops out of his car. "Yelling to the owners of the yardsale " You got Any Old Video Games and Systems" They tell him no he hops back in his van and drives away quickly. I said to myself there goes my competition I smiled, because I had just purchased what he was looking for at another garage sale.That made me happy.

                                           So how was your hustling day? Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment