Saturday, October 21, 2017

Last Weekend




Hello My Hustlers Well this should be the last weekend for yard/garage sales. These last couple of days here in New York have been so nice 70 degrees or better. This  Saturday there had to be about   20 or more yards sales going on. I kid you not. So you know I tried to hit most of them since this really should be the last weekend until next season for yard/garage sailing. I was surprised that not to many people were out on the hunt like me this Saturday, Usually I get at least 8 or more  people searching  for stuff at the same yard sales  I go to but today I had about 2.


This is what I got this weekend. Some cool Xbox, PS3 and PlayStation, Wii  video games for cheap.  The guy who was selling them just wanted to get rid of them and I purchased them for pennies on the dollar.

Also got  a Sports Illustrated board game in the free box that a seller had. Nice right. Free stuff is  the right price for me. So that was it so far.  I think I spent about $31 dollars this weekend and got a ton of stuff. Now I just need to recoup my money for all the stuff I purchased over the summer.
Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment