Sunday, October 1, 2017

Mistakes!


Hello My hustlers, Well here's the deal. I love when people make mistakes in my favor. this is what I am talking about. I generally go to a site that has on line bidding for stuff. This site  if you bid right and know your pricing you can get a lot of good stuff reasonable. Well I was looking on this site for video games like I always do. Who ever listed this set of video games got it wrong, They listed these games as PS2 they were actually PS1s which sell for more money. Yes I did spent a pretty penny on these video games ( $80 bucks)but my return will be greater then what I spent, because they are worth more money and  someone mislabeled them. I just love when someone's mistakes becomes my profit!
                                                                 Happy Hustling.

No comments:

Post a Comment