Saturday, October 7, 2017

Plenty Of Choices


Hello My Hustlers. well let me share with you what happen today. It's 80degress out Saturday and there are tons of yard sales to go to. It was a beautiful day and I managed to get some stuff. Spent $51 dollars in total cost for today. Hoping to turn that into $150 or more. Anyway. Here's the real story..
Most of the garage sales  I went to had the same thing will 80% of them and that was baby stuff, clothing, toys, strollers, car seats. If the sellers did not have that then they had glassware,household stuff and yard stuff. So today was pretty slim for what I buy. But......

I did happen to come across a guy selling videos and he thought he was selling 24k gold. He wanted $5 each for  his video games. Then he starts telling me that his good game video xbox, playstation, ps3's are in the house. I looked at him like who cares, what your selling now is way to expense for me. So I walked.

Another situation  a guy was selling a box of great xbox games and when I walked over to the box a old women was digging through it. I was not waiting for her to finish.  I started digging into the box with her . Lucky I did because she took most of them.  I gabbed  about 9 xbox video games. That  was all I got from a box of 40.  I now see  who  else I am completing with  for video games. I expected young guys not old ladies. Now I know better. So that's my story Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment