Friday, December 1, 2017

Last Minute


Hello My Hustlers. Last minute buyers. Ok, here's what I am talking about. I busted my A** to put out a lot of stuff for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I just knew that the sales would roll in . So I waited and nothing on these two days. Now here comes Dec 1th and all of a sudden I get a boom of sales. The money is rolling in slowing but still rolling. I am not complaining  I am grateful because as I say every penny counts in my books. Besides the more I sell the more I can buy when the summer rolls around and the yard sales are in full swing.

As we all know come Jan and Feb the sales will be slow or not at all so we brace ourselves and try and promote our business when the sales are not coming in. Make sure that you have a back up plan so when you don't have sales your still working on getting things and information out there about your business to people who didn't know you existed. That what I plan to do in my down months promote the heck out of my business and try to find free or damn near free ways to do it.
Keep Hustling 

No comments:

Post a Comment