Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Lazy


Hello My Hustlers, So here is where I am out when it comes to Hustling. I have been kind of lazy these last couple of weeks. I mean I have been sending people their purchases. The post office is now my New Best Friend  But as far as putting out new merchandise and finding stuff to re-sale. I am totally lazy with that part. But I have been promoting my store and looking at other ideas for 2018.

Remember just because your not physically working on your hustle doesn't mean that you can't mentally work on it like reading and educating yourself on various things that you want to learn regarding how to grow your business.

So for the next couple of weeks until 2018, I am just mentally reading and trying to figure out new ways to keep my hustle going and to help it grow. So to all my hustlers out there stay safe , happy holidays and keep hustling!

No comments:

Post a Comment