Saturday, January 13, 2018

Advertising




Hello My Hustlers, Happy Saturday. Well I am here to talk to you about ads. I have placed a Facebook ad and a Craigslist ad and here are my results on both.

Facebook Ad. I  had a coupon for $10 to use Facebook ads. So I took advantage of it and promoted my Facebook page and the link to this site. For 14 days I spent a total of $7 from the coupon promotion and I got about........ 70 people to look and like my page. So the Facebook ad was a bust for me.

Craigslist Ads. This was free and I have promoted on Craigslist New York before. After  all that is said and done that to was a bust to. I prompted various things on craigslist and they all were a bust .

These are the only two things as far as ads go that I have done for my business. I do have a podcast which I promote my business on every now and then but I have no takers. If you have a better way to promote your business please share it. Would love some new promoting ideas for 2018

Happy Hustling....



No comments:

Post a Comment