Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cancel Order

 Hello My hustlers, Happy 2018. I hate to cancel orders. Here's what happened I had an order for a gamecube game and when I saw it I thought I had it. Well I did have it but sold it. I had forgotten to remove it from my store list and I sold the item twice. So I had to return the buyers money which I hated to do. It was my fault. But mind you this was not the first time I had forgotten to remove something from my store after it sold and someone had ordered it.   

I am hoping that 2018 will bring me more business and ways that I can promote the business I already have. This year I am defiantly getting into the YouTube videos on how to attract more people to your online store. I need all the help that I can get.  So what are you doing to promote your business in 2018 and how much will it cost you. I am always looking for Free ways to advertisement my business. If not free then darn near cheap ways. Hey, I am  a frugal hustlers what can I say!
                                                              Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment