Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Never Stop



 Hello My Hustlers, Happy Tuesday
.    I wanted to tell you to never stop learning about your hustle. Now that's it's winter here in New York and I have some down time. Business is kinda slow. I am putting my efforts into learning more about my business as far as how I can reach more people and form my own communities. Remember it's not just about the selling it's about establishing relationship and keeping them.

What I do is look at YouTube videos, Facebook groups, business blogs and read a lot of business newspapers just to get some ideas. I also love looking at my business programs on television. I like programs like The Profit, American Greed, CNBC, Shark Tank. These  programs show you a lot of ways to conduct business and ways not to. They are a great learning lessons to get your hustle correct.

I also read a lot of magazine and books regarding business topics. I even go to free classes if they are offered in my area and they make sense to go to. I love to learn because the more you learn the more better it will be for your business/hustle.
                                                                         Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment