Friday, February 23, 2018

People

Hello My Hustlers. Today let's talk about people. You know meeting them in person and not over the internet. I am referring to Networking live, in person, face to face. Some people feel comfortable networking over social media but there will be a time when you have to come face to face with people. I know it might be scary but if you want to get your name and product out there sometimes you have to meet people.

I personally don't know how to get out and meet people but I do know I like going to events and watching how other people network and I learn from that experience. You have to step out of your comfort zone and be friendly not pushy when it comes to networking face to face.
What I do is I find free events I want to go to at Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/
I always find some free event I want to attend to promote my business or just get some good business ideas from others. Remember when I told you that I had a podcast show . Well this is the place to look for guest for your show as well as business clients.

Anyway what I do is make sure I have my business cards or small fliers with me and instead of walking up to a person talking about my business. I give the person a compliment for example "I like your dress, nice shoes, nice tie  etc. this breaks the ice for me and then I ask questions like is this your first time here etc. Just like you would want to meet someone to  date but instead it's for your business. Don't be pushy or to over eager when the opportunity presents itself then you give that person your business card or flier and you ask if you can have one of theirs. Fair exchange no robbery right.

Your there to meet new people  who will help you enhance your business and they are there for the same thing. There is nothing wrong with helping each other in your quest to help your business. You might even make a few friends out of the event.
                                                              Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment