Thursday, February 8, 2018

Really???


 Hello My Hustlers, So here's what I heard  and read yesterday. Social media is a very powerful tool to use for your business and personal life. Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube,  LinkedIn.You get the idea. If you can build up a following you will do wonders for our business but....

Social Media is that it's suppose to help you be social and not to always hawk your wares. If you have say a Facebook platform and you just start right out telling people about your great products that you make and sell . What kind of people or following do you think your gona to get for your business? Yes you can have a business page or a fan page on Facebook but you still have to be social and not always talk about what your selling. That's a quick turnoff for people. You have to be social in social media. Key word Social.

I have a Facebook page, twitter page and Pinterest and most of my pages are business pages but I do put a lot of non business things on there to. Like  information I find interesting  that other might like on that certain topic. I also talk about myself some and  share some personal but not to personal stuff on my social network pages. My following is not big at all but  I am getting there.

I am telling you all this  because I was reading where one of the Kardashian women had over 1 million followers on Instagram and twitter. She  started advertising her perfume on her social media pages . In 4 days she made over 10 million dollars just from her Instagram following alone.  The power of social media for your business is priceless because it's free and effective!
                                                                Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment