Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Free Promotion

Hello My Hustlers, Today I want to talk to you about free promotions. Well one way that you can promote your hustle for free is with Facebook live. It's really simple and did I mention that it's FREE!. All you have to do is create a Facebook page for your hustle. Say your business/hustle is dog walking and your name is Steve. Then you would have a Facebook  business page for Steve's Dog Walking Services. Once you get your Facebook set up. You do some daily post about your services and about yourself.  Then you can start doing Facebook live post about your services. 

What I do is I use my phone  and record a video and then once I edit it I post it on my Facebook site. This is one way to get free advertisement and also a way to meet people. Did I mention that Facebook has over a billion people who use their services. That's a lot of potential customers for your business and people you can learn from regarding your business. If you can't use your phone to record a video you can also use your computer to.

Don't just get on your videos and promote your services they always say you have to teach people something to make them become interested in you and what your doing. How I learn what others are doing on Facebook live is that I look at other people's live broadcast and they showed me what and what not to do when it comes creating my video.

I am still in the process of building up my clients on my Facebook pages and working on building better videos but hey it's free so even if I mess up it won't cost me anything.
                                                                       Happy Hustling 

No comments:

Post a Comment