Thursday, March 22, 2018

Places To Be



Hello My Hustlers today I wanted to talk about places to be. If your a hustlers that's selling merchandise and even your e books think about this. The spring and summer is just around the corner and you need places to be. I am talking about places likes flea markets, church events, Outdoor festivals. Anyplace that will produce a lot of people for your product and services.

I personally use to do flea markets in the summertime. As you can see the top picture is me and my flea market stand. Yea I had a lot of stuff back then.  Going the way of flea markets when it comes to selling is easy and yet hard work to. First you have to find a place to set up shop, see how much it will cost  you to set up.  Then you will have to  get up early in the morning to be there , set up and sell.   This is back breaking hard work but the rewards and the exposure can be great. I use to set up  my flea market stand on the weekends it cost me about $50 bucks for 2 days to set up and I would bring home about $200-250 a day. But that was back then.
Look into the flea market season and see if it's right for you and your products.  You will have to invest in supplies like a table , chair and table cloth  or see if you have any of these things at home. Saving you money in the process.

Also look at one day events like street fairs that offer vendors a space to sell. I must warn you that some events require you to have a Vendors licensed. Which is easy to get , It's free but you have to report  the taxes your collected on your business every three months.
Summer coming and the money and exposure is out there for you to get. What are you waiting for?
Happy Hustling





No comments:

Post a Comment