Thursday, April 26, 2018

Customers


 Hello My Hustlers, How's it going today? Let's talk about dealing with customers. Weather you have a online business or a offline business one . You have to deal with customers. without customers you have no business.  Some customer will be a pleasure to work with and then there are these


nightmare customers.  I will share a personal nightmare  customer story with you that I had. I was selling stuff online and I happen to have this customer who wanted to purchase a doll that I was selling. We emailed back and forth this customer wanted to know everything and I mean everything about this doll. Finally the person purchased the doll from me. When the customer got the doll she was not happy with it and stated that she wanted a refund. I agreed to the refund less the shipping and commission price. When the doll came back to me it was not the same doll I had send her.  The doll I got back  was of less quality then what I sent . When I spoke to the customer about it. She went right to PayPal to start a dispute against me. After trying to work with her and being nice . She still tried to do me wrong. But in the end I won the fight.

No matter what you do in business your going to come across people who will lie and cheat you if you let them. Be prepared to fight the good fight with them and always try and cover your products and your A** by making sure that you use PayPal and their protection policy or a company like it.

In business like in life some people you come across will try and get over. Don't let them!

                                                               Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment