Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cancelled Order

 Hello My Hustlers, How Your Hustle going?  Let me share a story with you about motivation. This just happened to me so here goes....

 I am working on building my audience for my YouTube channels and I was looking for a person to do intro for both channels. I have worked with people on Fivvers.com before so I looked for a person who would do YouTube intros cheap. Like $5 cheap. Since I had a credit of $4 on fivvers.com it was even better. I find a person who would do 5 intros for youtube for $5 dollars. I said great I emailed that fivver person, told him what I wanted he said he could do it. I wanted  intros for 2 youtube channels so I asked if he could do 3 for one and 2 for the other. After all that e mailing on our parts  he stated he could do it. I paid $2 for the service remember I had a $4 credit and the full fee would have been $6. I thought this was great I am getting all this for $2.

Anyway when the time came for the fivvers guy to deliver my stuff. He canceled my order saying that he could not do what I wanted for $5. Really didn't we talk about what I wanted before I ordered from you and you said you could do it. 

So the order was canceled and instead of using fivvers again I am doing it myself. I am mad and motivated. Freak it I will make my own youtube intro and keep my $5 in my pocket.

Note I will not be using fivvers.com again the people on there now is a hit and miss. They use to be good when it started but in my opinion they have fallen off. The people with the services they are providing are just not as good and reliable as they use to be. Just my opinion. 

                                                          Keep Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment