Saturday, May 5, 2018

Crowdfunding

 

Hello My Hustlers, How's the Hustle going?

Today I wanted to talk to you about crowdfunding. If your not sure what it is  this is the definition of crowdfunding the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. Basically what your doing is asking strangers to give you money for a project or a small business.. I have read where people ask strangers to fund their vacations, car purchases ,medical bills, weddings, pet care you get the idea. But I am talking about your hustle today.
Do you think crowdfunding is right for your hustle?

I feel this way what is the point of hustling if your asking people to help you do it. The fun is in the struggle to get from point A to point Z doing it  by yourself. Right. Yes we can ask for help in other ways as far as promotions and work wise. But asking for money  I don't think so.
In crowdfunding you are asking a stranger to help you hustle but what is in it or them. They give you hustle money and you in return give them what? A percentage of your hustle, a gift, what? From what I am seeing on a sight like Go fund me the contributor to the project get's nothing.

I feel this way  crowdfunding is  a form of  social begging  this is  my own personal opinion. I think if your hustling there are many ways to fund it out of your own pocket. I wrote a post on just that. Check out my later post on some ideas how to get money for your hustle.

If your hustle can not bring you in the $$ to maintain it. My suggestion is to look into other hustles or get real cheap and creative with your hustle until it turns a profit. 

Happy Hustling 
   





No comments:

Post a Comment