Monday, May 14, 2018

Free Intro



 Hello My Hustlers, I have been dying to share this with you. I was reading something somewhere and I came across this. Oh yea I was so mad about that fivver guy flaking out on me I researched how to make my own intro for my YouTube channels ( story of the fivver situation is in my last blog post).

Anyway I found this great site called Renderforest,com here's the link if you want to check it out
https://www.renderforest.com/templates This site for Free  allows you to create an intro and outgo for your videos. I have used it for both my YouTube channels. But you know there  is a catch with this site right.

Yes you can get the intro for free but they come with the company's watermark. If you want the water mark removed then that's where the money comes in. But if you don't mind having their water mark on your stuff then it's free. I will add it's very simple to use and they even offer you music to go with your  intro or whatever program you use with them. They have other programs that you can use for different things. I was just interested in their intros.

I didn't mind having their water mark on my intro..   My intro was free and right now with my YouTube channels I am just trying to build my audience. Once my channels get bigger then I will change the intro to include no water marks but for now I am find with it.

So go check out the sight hey it's free what have you got to lose.  Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment