Monday, June 18, 2018

To Much

                                  Hello My Hustlers, How The Hustle Going?


Are you trying to do to many things for your hustle and getting no where fast? That's me I try to do to many things for my many hustles and end up nowhere. Whatever you hustle is you know that you can do so much in the time that you have allotted for your hustle. If you only have 3-5 hours for your hustle go over what's working for the hustle and what's not. If advertising is working then find other places that you can advertise your hustle. If giving out free samples is not bring you in new customer or money then let that go .It's just that simple. Time is  something  that we can not get back and by using your time with your hustle wisely. You can get more out of it.
Believe me I have tried most of what I am telling you when it comes to getting more attention for my hustle. Some worked for me some  didn't and the ones that did not I still wasted time by not admitting to myself that what I was doing was  not working.

You are only one person with a full time job, family, friends and other things that you have to do in life. Your hustle time might  be limited. So work on the areas of your hustle that either produce more customers or more money. Here's a personal story when it comes to my hustle. One of my hustles I was doing was podcasting about it. I love doing podcast. I did it for 10 years and had  a couple thousand people who listen to me.  I made some money  with my podcast to which was nice. Then  I switched over to YouTube Nothing no followers, no money no nothing. YouTube did not work for me but my podcast did. People and money wize.  All I am saying is when it comes to your hustle give up what's not working and work on what does work.

                                                                 Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment