Thursday, July 19, 2018

Boredom


                                            Hello My Hustlers, How's the Hustle Going?

Let's talk about being bored with our hustle. You started a hustle on the side your are  excited. Your   doing all you can to get it off the ground. After a few months or maybe even a year  you have done all you can with your hustle. You get bored with it. Does this sound like you. I know this is me to a T. I get bored easily and if my hustles don't work fast enough for me I move on to another hustle. Because let's be truthful not every hustle will work, Sometimes you have to keep  trying different hustles until one pops. 

 If you like your hustle and you still want to give it time to see if  you can build it to something great . Here are some of my suggestions so that you will not get bored with your hustle  while doing it.

1. Add something to your hustle that interest you. Ex; I sell books on line but I also like coffee  which goes with books. So what I did was I added selling coffee with my book shop on line. I also write articles about crazy coffees . This adds to my online business and it a new outlet that helps me not get bored with my hustle.

2. Take a group of friends out to lunch and ask them what kind of crazy promotions they would offer if they had a hustle like yours. You will get two things out of doing this  a fun day with friends and some new hustle promotional ideas.

3 Keep In Touch with those who support you, Your parents, friends , brothers, sisters. People who love you and support you no matter what. Sometimes when you hustle you forget that their are people who love you  no matter what your doing

4 Learn a new skill for your current hustle or a new  hustle  you have in mind. It's never to late to learn something new. Learning something always takes ways boredom  and replaces it with excitement.

5 It's ok walk away from your hustle for minute to regroup. Get out of the house go for a walk. See a movie, concert or a comedy show.   Go have some fun and laugh.  After a day or so come back to your hustle with fresh eyes and new ideas.

                       These are some suggestions to combat boredom when your hustling.

                                                             Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment