Sunday, July 22, 2018

What About This...

                                            Hello My Hustlers. How's the hustle going?


 I was thinking and hear me out before you say anything. Regarding your hustle. I love my yard sales and I go to them in the summer months. What I have seen at yard sales are brand new printers, office supplies, computers, ipads, cameras, video recorders. books, briefcases, lockboxes  etc. Now your hustling and you need stuff to continue the hustle. Say you need a new printer but can not afford to buy it at full price. Ever think about yard sales? They offer pennies on the dollar for stuff. I have seen printers go for as little as $10. Computers $25, video cameras updated ones $5.  Things that you might need for you hustle why pay retail when you can buy it cheap at yard sales and flea markets.

I personally have purchased ink for my computer, pens, pads and phone headset cheap. Less then they would have cost me in a retail store.   Remember your hustling that means you have a budget and paying retail is not in the budget.  Sometimes people have yard sales and  give you  free  stuff because they just want to get rid of it. Also think about your hustle and if you offer your customers free gifts. Why not shop for them at yardsales. Since I sell books on line I always looks for nice gifts in relations to books to giveaway to my customers. They appreciate it, it cost me next to nothing to buy it and I might get a referral from that customer. Who knows.

I know your hustle might be a service or selling stuff, but what could it hurt if you pass a yard sale to stop and see what the person is offering you might find some good stuff cheap.

I also  shop yard sales when I go away on trips if I need nice luggage, music for my cd player, travel cups whatever I need for a trip. I have found some nice dresses that I was eyeing for $50 each  in a retail store at a yardsale for $1 each.   I wear them when I go to networking events for my hustle.

                                                                 Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment