Saturday, August 18, 2018

Blogging

Hello My Hustlers, How the hustle going?

Today I am talking about blogging, Since that is all the rage right now. When it comes  to your hustle it's a good idea to blog about it among other things. As you can see I have about 3 different blogs myself which I use like I would a website. I post content, put advertisement on my blogs, sell stuff from my blogs. I love  blogging but that's just me. Ask me how much I have made from all this blogging I will tell you...……...0. Some people make money some don't. But don't let that discourage you . You should have a blog so that you can promote your products and services and to  maybe make a little bit of money from advertiser from it. 
Remember always look for a way to get a free blog like I have from e blogger. Here are some other free blog sites  to build your blog on Wordpress, Web.com, SimpleSite & Wix.  I have found 
E blogger and SimpleSite pretty easy to do.
Once you have your name for your blog which is whatever your hustle is. Then add some picture , content and keep it simple. This way you can drive  online traffic to your blog site. Which in return they can read your content, buy your products or book an appointment with you for your services. They might even use some of your advertisers services that way you  can get a small commission from that to. Every dime counts when your hustling. Also try and add a personal touch to your blog. Don't always sell. Let the readers know you as a person. 
I mainly use my blogs to promote my online stores, my podcast and to share my lifestyle with others . If I make money from my blogs  great. If not then I am still getting the traffic to promote other things and I am meeting new people in the process. Which is a win win in my book any hustling day.
There are also some great YouTube videos out to show you how to set a  simple & easy blog. 

Happy Hustling 

No comments:

Post a Comment