Friday, August 24, 2018

How Many??

Hello My Hustlers, How's The Hustle?

Is it possible to have to many online stores when it comes to selling your products? I know it's hard to have an online store when it comes to selling your service. If you have a service hustle you can create an online store to sell your e books, Tshirts with your name or quotes on them etc. You get the idea. But how many is to many online store to have  when it comes to selling stuff 3,7,15?
Some say one is enough that way it allows you to concentrate on just that one. Some say two is good because your two stores might get different customer traffic form different places.

Personally I have 3 online store but they are all different. One sells T shirts & things,  one is my bookstore and one is my yard sale store. All of my stores sell different things for different reasons. Yes it's a pain to promote them but then I am a sucker for free stuff and opening up an online store is free. The promoting will cost you, you have to work to promote it. which I do. You might have to  pay some money to promote which I try not to do that. I try and do my hustle within a fixed budget.  So back to the question how many stores for your hustle is to many?

Realize the work that goes into your online store, first finding a free one, then setting it up with merchandise, finding a way for buyers to pay you like setting up a PayPal Or Stripe account.. Then promoting it. You know everybody has a online store nowadays selling mostly  everything. You can always go the way of auction sites like E bay. But E- bay has some issues, so to me it's better to just open my own online store . That way I can control it better.
But how many stores I would say start with one and see how it goes from there. If it's successful then branch out. Remember you need only one to test the online store waters and make sure it's a free one with no hidden fees.

Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment