Saturday, September 22, 2018

Get Ready


                                         Hello My Hustlers, How that Hustle Going?

This Sunday is the first day of Autumn and it Ready, Set ,Go Time when it come to Hustle Season. The summer was ok but the fall is when you get to really working for the dollar. I mean fall is when people are in the mood to buy more. The reason is the holiday season is coming up. Holiday checks are in the mail and people feel the need to spend more then they did for the summer.  With that in mind you should be ready for them to spend their money your way.

If you have an online business are you getting things ready like putting out new merchandise on your site, advertising , giving your local customer free gifts or discounts. This is the same if you have a service business. Are you looking into places that you can set up shop for the holiday season like churches, lions clubs, women's functions etc. Are you also ready to do a Facebook live sell. To sell your products and services. All I am saying is it's time to get ready and get that holiday money.

I have personally found that the fall and winter are my best months for making money. Summer not so much.  I even spend more money in the fall months then I do in the summer. Not sure why just I do.

So start your engines, Get ready , Get set and Start hustling hard for the fall and winter. The money is out there you just have to go get it.

                                                                 Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment