Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Challenge 2019

                                            Hello My Hustlers, How's the hustle today?

Think about this for a minute. It's the holiday season and your hustle is booming with customers and cash that you can't keep up. But if your hustle is failing why not take the holiday and figure out a new hustle for 2019. But the catch is you can only use $20 for your new hustle or if you want to expand your old hustle it's still only $20 .You will be using to do it with. It's call the $20 Dollar Challenge. it's basically a challenge where you take $20 and grow it into say $1000 by the end of the year. But I put a twist on it. I have used the same concept but it about your hustle. Can you do it?

I am putting my test to work as well but I will be starting a new hustle with my $20 . Not sure what my hustle will be yet. I am still working on that part. But I know for sure I will only use my $20 and my imagination to create a hustle that hopefully will make me $500 by the end of 2019. So who's with me on this challenge? Come on it will be fun. Think of it this way so much stuff is free on the internet your bound to spread your $20 bucks. So that you can get more bang for your buck.  This challenge also help you to think outside of the box and surprise yourself with the new ideas   for your existing hustle or  to create  a fresh new  hustle. The choice is yours. 


                       The Challenge Starts Dec 31th 2018 ( Monday) Let's do this.

                                                                 Happy Hustling


No comments:

Post a Comment