Sunday, December 9, 2018

This Is Your Month!!!


                                              Hello My Hustlers, How's the Hustle?

You just passed Black Friday, Cyber Monday and now it's time for the shopping to begin. I know has a hustler you have you discounts and promotions up and running. You are offering free shipping on items over a certain amount. You are doing you videos and podcast to enhance your hustle. You are telling everyone you know and people you don't  about   great gift idea  your products or services make. You doing all this and then some right?

I can not tell you how many advertisements I have gotten in my e mail box with people or cruise lines offering me incentives to part with my money. some are very clever and some are just annoying. Don't be annoying when it comes to you hustle be clever.

As far as my own personal hustle I am just getting back into been on vacation. I am hustling for the long run. My goal from my hustle are pretty small if I make $50 a month from my hustles I am good. But 2019 will be a whole another story for this hustle queen.


                                                                    Happy Hustling


No comments:

Post a Comment