Friday, February 1, 2019

Happy Feb


                                      Happy February my hustlers. How the Hustle going?

Personally my hustle is slowwwwwwww. I am thinking of other things that I can do to make more money coming into my hustle bank account. I needed to be at the Super Bowl this Sunday where millions of people will be and I can  try and sell them something ( LOL). Well with the slowness of the business and the cold weather . It's time to work on things and create ideas that will make your hustle more profitable for 2019. My suggestions watch some old Shartank shows, the profit and any business news that you can think of to get some ideas of where you want to go and also where not to go with your hustle. Heck I even got some good ideas  for my hustle from the show American Greed. Just a suggestion.

                                                                     Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment