Saturday, March 9, 2019

No Money Hustle

 Hello My Hustlers....


No money hustle. when I was doing flea markets. Yep that's me in the picture .  Before I had money to sell new products. What I would do was to go junking. That's  look for good resale items in the trash on recycle days. I found some good stuff back in the days. If I had the space I could have sold furniture like crazy. Back then everybody was  throwing out good furniture. But I did manage to find books, toys, dishes and things all for free to clean up and resell for a profit. As my profit grew I saved the money and started buying cheap but nice toys I could re -sell as well at yard sales and flea markets for a profit.
So if you are broke and want to start a side hustle look at my blog post on ways to start a free business. But also look for ways that you can get stuff for free like I did and start selling that. It cost you nothing but time to find the item, clean the item and post it or sell it in various places. When you start making money from this then you move on to putting the money you made back into your business.

Happy Hustling 


No comments:

Post a Comment