Monday, April 1, 2019

Motivation

                                         Hello My Hustlers, How The Hustle???


Today I want to talk about motivation when it comes to your side hustle. How many times have you said F**K this when it comes to your side hustle? You have worked your full-time, then worked your hustle nights and weekends giving it all you got and it returns nothing to you. I know the feeling I have a side hustle that I have worked on for 15 years and so far it has returned just pocket money. But I still push on because I love doing my side hustle and I feel the extra money I might make from it is worth it.

 You might not feel that way, but before you give up your side hustle . First think why did you start it in the first place. Was it because you enjoyed doing whatever  your side hustle is,. You were looking to make extra money from it, You wanted to turn it in to a full time business? Why did you start the side hustle in the first place?

Once you think about what  motivated you in the first place to start you side hustle. Now think about what you can add to enhance your hustle so that you might gain what your looking for from that hustle when you first started.

When you think of why you started your hustle  then you will find your motivation to continue it. Hey we can't all be instant millionaires with our side hustles but we can enjoy it and work on it and pull from the motivation that it gives us so one day we can at least  be a thousanaire.

                                                                Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment