Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Podcasting

 
                                              Hello  My Hustlers, How's The Hustle Going?


Podcasting I love it. Podcasting is like having your own radio show. You create a show and talk about  things that interest you  to your listeners. I had a show for years on blogtalk radio. I loved it but when blog talk radio got to be $240 a year I was out. But I am  getting back to podcasting for my $20 side hustle challenge. I set up a free website 5 minute money on  simple site for free. Now I have set up my podcast for free on speaker. But!!! With speaker you only get 5 hours of talking for free anything else you have to pay for. I think if I get enough people I would use the $7 dollars a month plan. ( I am a cheapskate and trying to start this hustle with 20 bucks only) I know you asking how am I going to make money with podcasting? Easy it's about advertising your business to more people then you might meet where  you live . Hustling over the airways I will call it.

You can talk about the things you enjoy talking about relating to your hustle. Make your show fun and informative. Then you can let people know about your website  that's where you sell them your
e- books, t shirts or courses you have created or whatever your hustle is.  If your doing a podcast don't make it a commercial make it about something you like to talk about . For example for me it's money and books. I love talking about ways to save money so that's why I created  this

                                           https://www.spreaker.com/show/2707186

I am just starting so my numbers are low but they will improve.  Use the free 5 hours  speaker gives you . Talk for about 5- 10  minutes on a subject you like.  And schedule your podcast for a weekly show  with  good topics. If you see no results or you don't like podcasting  after you have used your 5 free hours up then you have not wasted any money trying to create a podcast.. You can then  move on to other forms of advertising for your hustle. Just some suggestions.

                                                                    Happy Hustling 

No comments:

Post a Comment