Wednesday, May 15, 2019

When To Say

 
                                            Hello My Hustlers, How's the hustle going?

When your hustling when do you say it's not worth it anymore? I look at a lot of YouTube videos about people selling on Amazon. I am talking big resellers who spend thousands of dollars on merchandise to sell big on amazon. These videos show you all the good stuff and not the bad stuff. Like the returns that get rejected that are shipped back to you from amazon. The crazy rules that you have to go by just to sell on amazon. The  money you have to spend  to make any kind of  decent money from them. I am not talking just selling I am talking even if you have a service business the crap that you have to put up with sometimes. I am a fan of the judge programs and I have seen service business get sued for the craziest things. I mean sometimes is it worth it?

Yes we like our hustle but we have to be smart about it and realize certain things are not worth it. Let's not talk about the stress and aggravation that comes with our hustle. All I am saying is look at your hustle be smart about it, make money from it and let your hustle be worth it.

                                                                     Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment