Monday, June 10, 2019

I Had One

                                                                              Hello My Hustlers, How's the hustle going?

I not only preach I practice what I preach. I had a yard sale this weekend. It was the first nice day of the season. It was hard work and it was hot but I hustles my a** off from 7 am-6pm. Trying to get rid of  old  stuff while giving people bargains to boot. The reason I am telling you this is because it's summer and your hustle be it selling stuff or services.  You to can do your own yard sale or sell at a flea market. I know your saying how can I do flea markets or yard sales with a service business easy.

 This guy provided computer repair services. He set up a table at a flea market and sold his services. I have seen  people who do massages set up chairs for a 20 minute massages, I have seen people set up tables at flea markets who decorate cakes, wedding planners. you get the point. You can do it no matter what hustle your into. Ok for a service business it's better at a flea market then your own garage sale. You get more people at a flea market, but the idea is still the same. It's summertime and the people are out there looking. So why not be one of the services or hustles that they are looking for.

Yes   I made my hustle money this weekend at my yard sale.  I will be doing a lot more yard sales this year and so should you . 

                                                           Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment