Friday, June 7, 2019

Supplies

                                                Hello My Hustlers, How's the Hustle?


Supplies we all need them to work our hustle. If your selling something or you offer a service of some sort. We  need supplies to work with, pens, pencils, tape, post it notes, containers to store our stuff we sell etc. You get the point. I don't know about you but every time I go in to say a store like Staples they get more and more expensive. So here's what I do when I need supplies for my hustle I go to flea markets and yard sales. Especially yard sales I have found where  I get either free supplies or dirt cheap supplies for my hustle. Remember right about now school teachers and small mom and pop supply stores are holding their own yard/garage sales to clear out their inventory that they can not sell or don't need. Also you have a limited time to get these things because the yard/garage sale season only last but for so long.

In yard sales I have gotten free plastic tubs, paper for my copy machine, ink, pencils, pens, note pads, shipping boxes, weigh scale. So don't over look supplies on the cheap. We are on a budget and if your just starting your hustle or not making a lot of money here's your chance to take advantage of the overflow someone has for pennies on the dollar.

We are out here hustling for a dollar why should we spend that dollar just as fast as we get it on things that we can get cheap.

                                                              Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment