Sunday, November 3, 2019

Get Excited

                                                      Hello My Hustler...

Get Excited about your hustle. If you don't have excitement then why are you hustling? Yes I know you need the passion, determination, but you also need to get excited about what your doing. I started my twenty dollar hustle challenge and I am excited about it. It's helping me to think outside of the box in order to make more money. For example  I am using Fiverr's to do Gigs  o I can make money for my challenge /hustle . You also can use fiverr's for your hustle.  


If your selling a product and you know a lot about say toy collecting. You know your toys and you sell them. You can offer a gig where you can teach people about toy collecting. Or tell them you will appraise one of their collectible toys. You know stuff and people will pay you for your knowledge or your skills. It's another way your hustle can bring in some money. It might not be a lot of money but your building a client bases as well and making money. Using this is fiverr's is free. We like hustling when it's free right!


                                                                  Happy Hustling

No comments:

Post a Comment