Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Good Deal


                                                   Hello My Hustlers...

Just a reminder that the Holidays are coming and it's time to start thinking and selling. Weather you have your own website to sell from or you have an ebay/Bonanza store. The point is you have to buy/list/sell. From my $20 hustle challenge where I take $20 and make it more. I got these great deals on movies and books. I paid  in total about $5 in all. I will be listing them on my site. So now I am down to $15 from the $20 challenge. Get going the holidays are short ones and money is out there you just have to have the right products/service and enticement for people to buy.  

                                                         Happy Hustling

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment