Thursday, February 4, 2021

Stop Playing


  Hello My Hustlers. How's the hustle going. Mine is crazy here's the story. Be care about listing on Facebook Market Place. Some people on there play to much. Fist they want to know if the item you listed is available. When you answer them then they ask you the price, shipping cost etc. Once you go through with all of that. You ask them if they want  a paypal invoice  for the item so that they can pay.. They say ok and guess what??? You know they don't pay. So why waste my time and yours playing. I hate that so that's why  I say be careful because some of the people who inquire about your items on Facebook market place is just playing.  Which to me if I list it I want to sell it . I am not Playing!!

                                                         Happy Hustling

                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment